Education on HIV and Similarly Transmitted Diseases
Education about HIV/AIDS and similarly transmitted diseases is one of the prime activities of the Beyond AIDS Foundation:
- Education of the general public and of public officials
- Professional education of physicians, nurses, other healthcare providers, behavioral specialists, etc.
- Education in the schools, at various levels from middle schools to universities, including curriculum development
The sample materials posted on this site may be used and duplicated freely for educational purposes in their current form, unless otherwise indicated. Permission is needed for changing them or using without attribution. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Condom Quiz
- Preventing HIV and Other Sexually Transmitted Diseases (PowerPoint, for college students/young adults)
Materials for Schools
- From Good Epidemiological Ideas to Policy and Legislation: The case of Beyond AIDS
- HIV/AIDS & Hepatitis C: Contrasting Pathways in Prevention and Treatment